It is very important for us that your child is in a safe and clean environment. please see the list of procedures in our setting:
- Smoking is not permitted in my home
- Children do not have access to the bins and they are emptied every night
- The toys are cleaned on a regular basis and are safe for your children to use
- When we are on outing, we make sure small children are strapped to the pram and older children are on the harness or wrist strap
- We always have First Aid Kit in the premises and take it with us when we are going out.
- We monitor sleeping babies frequently
- We cover plug sockets and sharp corners of the furniture, we use gates and make sure that the door is locked to prevent the children opening the door to the strangers.
- All the Fire and Carbon Monoxide Alarms are checked and working.
- We have emergency contact numbers of the parents all the time with us, at home or out.
- We make sure all the food is handled strictly with hygiene guidelines and prevent food contamination.
- All the cleaning tools and liquids are kept away from reach of children.